Thursday, June 17, 2010

SmS


Just wanna share with you guys about 2 smsess:

First Sms
From: My Beloved Sister
Text Message: I've got dumpling festival. Go home at 4pm. AKK :)
My Elaboration: Poor sister. She started work at new law's firm on April. She had been working like hell before for 7 years. Previous employer gave her high salary but no leave given and yet she have to work on public holiday. Her ex-boss is Hitler's the other brother. Although now she working with lower salary but she have more quality time with my mom and dad. I'm wonder when is my turn? Do I have to wait for 5 years more here? Hell No!
My Reaction: Called her immediately. She was laughing while driving on the way back home at 4 p.m and I am so jealous!

Second Sms
From: My Beloved Cousin
Text Message: On the way to genting highland, doakan kami selamat dalam perjalanan ya :-)
My Elaboration: My cousin planned this over the year and finally she managed to go with her family. Happy for them and hope they will enjoy their trip.
My Reaction: Ha! Bila Balik? (because I've got date with the little one on Saturday)

Regards
SuSu

No comments:

Post a Comment