Friday, June 18, 2010

Appreciation to Mak Jana & Abah Yazid

The Cake


Dominos Pizza & Teh 'O' Wajib


Imported Guitar Player


Confused? Naufal helped me to blow the candles. (only two candles yeay..)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

This birthday celebration happen last month. A week after my birthday date. It is small celebration but meriah with Naufal celoteh and kerenah. After Naufal called me on my birthday to wish me 'happy birthday' and pecahkan rahsia Kak Jana's present for me. I decided to visit Kak Jana's family. I called Kak Jana to let her know that I will bring Dominos Pizza to her house so that we can have dinner together and Kak Jana agree. By the time I reached Kak Jana's house, Naufal greet me and as usual he is the one who is very hyper and happy. Kak Jana bought cake for me and Kak Jana ask the boys including Abah Yazid to sang a birthday song for me accompanied by Udin with his guitar. (Which Udin learnt the note just before I arrived that night --this is so impressed!) Naufal was the one helped me out to blow all the candles and only by two second he did it! yeay! Then, its MAKAN TIME! I sit beside Naufal and he ate a lot. 2 slices of pizza, 1 slice of cake (which Naufal and me 'lumba' makan and I won) and 1 bottle of chocolate milk. (sigh! No wonder Naufal getting GEMUk but still CUTE!) Nabil also to have to 'forgot' his diet that night. (Thanks Abil) Then, I spent a little bit time talking with Naufal and by the time I took my hijab, Naufal said 'Cikcu nak balik dah? Cikcu tak tido sini?'. Argghhhh his soft voice makes me 'cair'. 'Sorry, Naufal cikcu kena balik dah malam sangat'.'Nanti cikcu datang lagi ye'. Before that Naufal offered me to watch his new CD collection but I had to refused it because I knew it would take more time if I say 'Yess' and I have to go back early as I afraid of 'night darkness' a.k.a Hantu hehehehe. Oh! Yess! Naufal also helped me out to unwrapped my present from Kak Jana and he seems so excited although he already know what inside the box...isn't he cute???

Million thanks and loves to Kak Jana's Family for the simple but special birthday celebration.

XOXO
Su Hashim

No comments:

Post a Comment