Tuesday, May 29, 2012

W.I.P

W.I.P also known as Works in Progress or as for my case, it is known as Wedding in Progress. (wink-wink) FYI, There is still a lot of things haven't done yet and its worries me a lot. The date is just a few months away and I still have 50% to get it done. 50% is not a good percentage, thus, I have to speed up. Nervous or not? Giler Tak Nervous? Nervous nak mampos kahwin ni. I pray to Allah to ease my way and hope Allah always guide me to the right path.Of course,to get through this 'gerbang perkahwinan' adala pahit dan manisnya. Manisnya ialah bila saya membuatkan emak dan abah gembira (again) after whatever happen last time (dah tak ingatla ahaksss), saya tak perlu bertunang besar-besaran yang semata-mata pembaziran (baru sedar!) dan Alhamdulilah majlis merisik kecil-kecilan jugak tak kurang meriahnya. Pahitnya ialah hmmm malas la nak cerita buat sakit hati je, pada yang dah tahu let's make this face @_@ hahaha!




Last but not least, I wish everything went well. PEACE NO WAR! 

Yang Berusaha,
Su Hashim :)


No comments:

Post a Comment