Monday, February 1, 2010

Last Weekend

On Saturday 30/01/2010:

1. Laundry (Super Penat)
2. Drop by Sunway Pyramid (Lunch @ TGI)
3. Bowling 'Family' Match (Disaster but Fun)
4. Selendang's Sale and Shopping (I did grab 3 selendang)
5. Visit and chitchatchot with my grandmother
6. Abg. Iqbal's Birthday Celebration @ PV6, Melati Utama

and here some of the picture on Saturday

after this picture my hp battery 'kong' (jahanams)

On Sunday 31/01/2010:

1. Drop Mak @ Nenek's House
2. Lunch @ Sup Ketin, Bangi
3. 2 hours Karaoke @ Kajang
4. Kayaking ---> sorry kayak's activities is out of services temporarily due to no safety boat at PUTRAJAYA --> can you believe that??? how sad!
5. Fish Spa nearby Putrajaya Mosque --> those fish do tickle your feet
6. Dinner at Percint 9 Putrajaya --> I had Mee Rebus Daging & Roti John
7. Iron Office's attire for 1 week
8. 12 am --> Mamak's stall for Man U vs. Arsenal until 2 a.m (thanx GOD Man. U win!! Glory-Glory-Glory)

and here some of the picture on Sunday


so as conclusion, on Monday 01/02/2010; I am SUPER TIRED! ZZzzZZzzZZzz

Regards,
Susu Nestle

P/S: I will upload more pic later.

No comments:

Post a Comment