Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Thal & Me

What is Thalassemia?
Thalassemia is actually an inherited blood disorder that will disturb our hemoglobin production.
Thalassemia is a result from an alteration in the rate of globin chain production. Low rate of production of certain globin chain

"Thalassemian" looks:
  1. pallor
  2. jaundice
  3. growth retardations
  4. weakness
  5. shortness of breath
Me? What thalassemia gotta do with me?
Yes! I am "Thalassemian"

Since when?
Since I was 3 years old

Am I Suffering?
Mmm Not. Instead, I think this Thalassemia is suffering on me

Can I execercise?
Sure, why not? I am Normal ;) -Limit yourself kiddos!

Any Q? Feel Free To Ask
TQVM

Regards,
Susu Nestle

1 comment:

  1. bagus sudah ada peningkatan.patut cari gambar tentang thalesemmia,gambar persatuan punya lambang pun dah ok.Boleh juga cerita juga tentang pengalaman duduk cambodia,how mereka suka beli barang makanan yang dah expired sebab murah.rajin update I hadiah kan dolly nak dolly tak he he

    ReplyDelete